This is a cute Easter egg. It is one of the symbols of Easter, because it heralds the coming of new life. Learn to draw such a cartoon Easter egg is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon Easter egg. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon Easter egg PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon Easter egg
1. Draw two large eyes and make a small circle inside each. Then draw the eyebrows.
2. Draw a large oval and get the easter egg.
3. On this egg, draw a big mouth.
4. Draw a hand. Then draw a thick curve as an arm.
5. Draw another arm and hand.
6. Draw a leg at the bottom. Then draw a shoe.
7. Draw the other leg and shoe.
8. Draw some curves on its sides.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This running Easter egg is finished!