Frogs are omnivorous animals, of which plant foods only account for about 7% of the diet. Their favorite food is small insects, and they can easily catch flying insects with their long tongues.
Learn to draw such a cartoon frog is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute cartoon frog. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a cartoon frog PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cartoon frog
1. Draw the top of your head first, as shown above.
2. Draw two curves from top to bottom to get the outline of the head.
3. Draw small ovals on your face to get eyes. Then draw a "w" to get the mouth.
4. Draw a "u" under your head. Then draw another one.
5. Draw its body.
6. Draw a foot.
7. Draw the other foot.
8. Do you know how to spell frog?
9. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon frog is finished!