This is a cute gentleman. He is wearing a gentleman's hat, a suit, and a walking stick in his hands, a bit like Chaplin in the movie! Learn to draw a cartoon gentleman like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon gentleman, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a gentleman PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon gentleman
1. Draw a gentleman's hat first, as shown above.
2. Draw a "U" at the bottom to get the head. And draw the hair.
3. Draw ears on the sides of the head. Then draw a short curve in each ear.
4. Draw eyebrows and eyes on your face. Then draw a fan-shaped beard.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw his suit.
6. Draw both arms, as shown above.
7. Draw legs at the bottom of the body. Then draw the shoes.
8. Behind this gentleman, draw a walking stick.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon gentleman is done!