The ancestors of horses appeared in North America 55 million years ago. They are about the same size as the current foxes and feed on young leaves. Wild horses like to live in groups and generally consist of a stallion, several mares and their offspring.
Learn to draw a cartoon horse like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
This step-by-step tutorial teaches you how to draw this funny horse. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a cartoon horse PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a funny horse
1. First, draw a rectangle to get the head.
2. Draw the neck and body.
3. Draw oval ears on top of your head.
4. Draw some lines to get the mane.
5. Draw a big eye on your face. Then draw the nose and smile.
6. Draw two legs under the body.
7. Draw the other two legs.
8. Draw its tail. Then draw the ground.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon horse is finished!