This is a colorful house. Maybe it's very mini, or the flower next to it grows too high. In short, it's like a cute house in a fairy tale! Learn to draw a cartoon house like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw some small animals next to it, or draw a beautiful sky!
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon house, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon house PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon house
1. Draw a large triangle. This is the roof.
2. Draw two lines down from the bottom of the roof. Then at the bottom, draw a wavy line from left to right.
3. Draw two round windows. Then draw a "+" in each window.
4. Also draw a round window on the roof. Then draw three patches on the roof..
5. Draw an upside-down "U" on the house. Then inside it draw another upside-down "U" and a dot to get the door.
6. Draw a heart shape on the left side of this door. You can also change it for any pattern you like.
7. Draw a chimney at the top of the roof, as shown above.
8. Draw a bush of grass on the left side of the house. Then draw a cute flower on the right.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon house is complete!