This is a cute knight. He is wearing cool armor and smiling happily! Learn to draw such a cartoon knight is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a war horse for him, or draw a medieval castle in the blank space.
Step by step tutorial on how to draw this knight in armor. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a knight in armor PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a knight in armor
1. Draw the mask first. Then draw the outline of the face.
2. Draw ear-like shapes on the sides. Then draw feathers on top.
3. Draw this knight's beard at the bottom.
4. Draw some quadrilaterals on the mask. Then draw two thick curves on your face.
5. Draw armor at the bottom of the head.
6. Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw a sword.
7. Draw arms on sides of body.
8. Draw legs and shoes at the bottom.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon knight is done!