This is a beautiful mushroom house. There is a chimney and two cute windows on the top, and flowers and plants grow next to the house. Learning to draw such a cartoon mushroom house is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw its owner, or add some cute animals.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon mushroom house. You can choose any color to make it look like you like. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a cartoon mushroom house PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon mushroom house
1. First draw a long curve. Then draw some wavy lines at the bottom.
2. Draw the house below. Then draw some curves between them.
3. Draw a door. Then draw two little circles on it.
4. On either side of the door, draw the grass.
5. Draw two windows on the sides of the door. Then draw two windows on top.
6. Draw some ovals on top, as shown above.
7. Draw a chimney at the top.
8.Draw two flowers.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful cartoon mushroom house is complete!