This is a cute pig. It stands on two feet, as if thinking about what to do. Learning to draw such a cartoon pig is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw clothes for it, or draw its home next to it.
Step-by-step tutorial, teach you how to draw this pig out, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a pig PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon pig
1.Draw the pig's nose first. And then draw a curve on it.
2. Draw two small ovals on your nose. Then draw two eyes.
3. Draw a wavy line to get the cartoon pig's head.
4.Under the head, draw two arms.
5. Draw the outline of the body, as shown above.
6. On its body, draw a "G".
7. Draw a tail. Then draw a rectangle-like shape above the "G".
8. Draw legs and feet at the bottom of your body.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon pig is done!