This is the head of a cute ram. It has big bright eyes, pink cheeks, and a pair of nice and very majestic spiral-shaped horns.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon ram head, very simple. If kids like it, try following the steps below!
1. Draw the outline of the head of the sheep, as shown above.
2. Draw the hair on the top, like a cloud.
3. Draw your hair on both sides of your head. It doesn't have to be precise.
4. Draw a pair of thick horns, and draw some curves on them to make them more textured.
5.Draw eyebrows and big eyes. Then draw the nose, mouth and cheeks.
6. Finally, simply color it and the ram's head is done!