This is a cartoon reporter. He is holding a pen and a notebook in his hands, and is writing something. Learning to draw such a cartoon reporter is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this funny reporter. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a reporter PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon reporter
1. Draw two oval eyes first. Then draw your eyebrows.
2.Draw a big nose. Then draw an ear.
3. Draw the head, and draw a hat.
4. Draw his hat completely, as shown above.
5. Draw the collar at the bottom, and draw a tie at the same time.
6. Draw his coat, and draw an arm at the same time.
7.Draw mouth, notebook and pen. Draw another arm and hands at the same time.
8. Draw pants and shoes at the bottom. Then draw the tie complete.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon reporter is done!