This is a beautiful river. You can also draw small fish in the water, and draw wildflowers or drinking animals on the shore. Learning to draw a cartoon river is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the river, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a river PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a river
1. Draw the river bank on one side first. It doesn't need to be precise.
2. Draw out the grass on the shore.
3. Draw some more short lines and grass.
4. Draw large trees in the distance. Then draw two large blocks.
5. Draw the shore on the other side.
6. Also draw out the grass.
7. Draw some rocks in the river.
8. Draw a cloud in the sky. Then draw some curves in the river.
9.Finally, simply color it. This beautiful little river is done!