This is a cute spaceship. It is on its way in space, perhaps heading towards Mars. Learn to draw a cartoon spaceship like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon spaceship, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a spaceship PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a spaceship
1. Draw an oval first, leaving a gap at the bottom.
2. Draw a curve near the top. Then draw a circle on the fuselage and a slightly smaller circle inside.
3. Draw two curves. Then draw two dotted lines along them.
4. Draw the bottom of the trapezoid. Then draw some short lines on it.
5. Draw three triangles. These are the wings of this spaceship.
6. Draw the jet of flame at the bottom, as shown above.
7. Draw a giant planet. Then draw some craters.
8. Draw three more planets.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon spaceship is done!