Stegosaurus is a herbivorous animal, that survived in the late Jurassic period. And is one of the most widely known dinosaurs, can be seen in movies, cartoons, or toys.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon stegosaurus, very simple.If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a stegosaurus PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon stegosaurus
1.Draw the outline of the head first, much like the head of the tortoise.
2.Draw a big eye, then a thick neck.
3. Draw the back and large bone plates.
4. Draw the outline of the body and tail, as well as a leg and toes.
5. Draw the other three legs, and complete the abdomen.
6. Draw a wavy line on the tail, and then draw some oval patterns on the back.
7. Draw a black dot on your head as the nose.Then draw more bone plates on the back, and some lines on them.
8. Finally, color it carefully, this cute cartoon stegosaurus is done!