This is a cartoon TV, very cute. Television was first invented in 1925 by British engineer J.L. Baird. Learn to draw such a cartoon TV is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon TV, very simple. You can choose any color and even change the image on the screen. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon TV PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon TV
1. First draw two horizontal lines, the lower one is slightly shorter. And then connect their ends.
2. Draw a semicircle in the middle of the top. Then draw two antennas.
3. Draw two triangles at the bottom of this TV.
4.Draw a big rectangle on the TV as the screen. Then draw some horizontal and vertical lines inside it.
5. On the right side of the screen, draw two circles and a small rectangle.
6. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon TV is done!