This is a cute tortoise, and it will retract its head, limbs and tail into its shell whenever it encounters an enemy or is frightened. It's so cool.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cute tortoise, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a tortoise PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute tortoise
1. Draw a long curve, opening down. Then draw a curve at the bottom connecting the two ends. This is the shell of the tortoise.
2. Draw four ovals at the bottom. These are the turtle's legs.
3. Draw the head on the right. Then draw a curve for the mouth, like the letter "V".
4.Draw eyebrows, eyes, and nose on your head. Then draw a small, short tail on the left.
5. On the tortoise shell, draw two curves horizontally, and then draw some curves vertically. Then draw short straight lines on the feet as toes.
6. Finally, simply color it and the cute cartoon tortoise is done!