This is a cute tortoise. It has strong hunger tolerance, and it won't die even if it doesn't eat for several months. Learn to draw a cartoon tortoise like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute tortoise, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a tortoise PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon tortoise
1. Outline the head first. Then draw a curve to get a smile.
2. Draw a large oval eye. Then draw three more ovals inside it.
3. Draw two curves down from the bottom of the head to get the neck. Then draw its shell.
4. Draw a front leg. Then draw the toes and abdomen.
5. Draw a back leg and toes. Then draw a cute little tail.
6. Draw the other two legs.
7. On its shell, draw some ovals.
8. On the bottom edge of the shell, draw some curves.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute tortoise is done!