Wolves mainly prey on medium and large mammals, and the number of wolves in a pack is normally around 7. Wild wolves can generally live for 12 to 16 years. Learn to draw a cartoon wolf like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this sitting wolf, very simple. You can add a background after finishing it. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon wolf PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon wolf
1. Draw two circles first. Then draw a small circle inside each to get the eyes.
2. Draw this wolf's mouth, like the front of a ship.
3. Draw a curve to get the nose. And draw this wolf's head.
4. Draw lines down to get its neck and belly.
5.Draw a curve to get your back. Then draw a leg.
6. Draw the other foot, as shown above.
7. Draw two pointed ears on top of the head.
8. Draw the tail on the right side of the body.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute wolf is done!