This is an ancient castle. It seems that there is a princess living in it, or a group of knights will run out at any time. Learning to draw such a cartoon castle is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to change its color to make it brighter.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon castle, very simple. You can draw some trees near the castle, or the sun and birds in the sky. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a castle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a castle
1. First draw a rectangle. Then draw a triangle at the top.
2. Draw two vertical lines down at the bottom. Then draw four rectangles.
3. Draw battlements at the bottom, as shown above.
4. On the left, draw a rectangle, triangle and two vertical lines.
5.Do the same on the right. Then draw a horizontal line at the bottom.
6. Draw windows. Then draw the gate.
7. On the middle triangle, draw some slashes.
8. Draw a flag at the top of the triangle on both sides.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon castle is finished!