This is a cartoon chef. He is holding the dinner plate in one hand, and thumbs up in the other, as if complimenting his work. Learning to draw such a cute chef is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a Father's Day card that you want to complete by yourself.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon chef, very simple. You can also replace the lid with something delicious. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a chef PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon chef
1. Draw a chef's hat first, as shown above.
2. Draw hair at the bottom. Then draw the face and an ear.
3. Draw an eyebrow, eyes, nose, mouth and tongue on your face.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw a cravat.
5.Draw an arm, and is giving a thumbs up.
6. Draw your other arm, and draw a dinner plate at the same time.
7.Draw the chef's coat and trousers. Then draw a curve and two small circles on the coat.
8. Draw two shoes at the bottom, and a curve on each shoe.
9.Finally, simply color it. The confident chef is finished!