This is a cartoon chef. He holds a large spoon in one hand, and gives a thumbs up in the other, as if boasting about his cooking skills. Learning to draw such a cartoon male chef is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this confident chef. You can replace the spoon with a shovel or other kitchen utensils. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a chef PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a chef
1. Draw a chef's hat, as shown above.
2. Draw the head of this chef, including an ear.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes and a big nose on your face.
4. Draw the mouth and chin. Then draw two curves on the hat.
5. Draw an arm. Then draw a big spoon.
6. Draw this chef's body, dressed in overalls.
7. Draw the other arm and gives a thumbs up.
8. Draw the body completely. Then draw the legs and feet at the bottom.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon chef is done!