This is a piece of chicken chop. It has been cut up and put on top of lettuce, you can enjoy it anytime. Learning to draw such a chicken chop is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a drink next to it, or add some fries.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this chicken chop, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a chicken chop PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a chicken chop
1.Draw two wavy lines. Then draw some curves.
2. Draw some more wavy lines and curves, as shown above.
3. Follow a similar way, and continue to draw wavy lines and curves.
4. Continue to draw wavy lines and curves.
5. Continue to draw wavy lines and curves. This chicken chop is finished.
6. Start from the left end, draw a wavy line.
7.Draw two pieces of lettuce.
8. Draw another wavy line on top.
9.Finally, simply color it. This delicious chicken chop is done!