This is a lovely Chinese Tang Dynasty girl. At that time, the Chinese regarded fat as beauty, so she was absolutely popular at the time. Learning to draw a cartoon girl like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for kids of all ages. You can try to draw a paper fan on her hand or draw beautiful scenery, which will help make it more vivid.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute fat girl, very simple. You can choose any color, even make some patterns. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a Chinese Tang Dynasty girl PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Chinese Tang Dynasty girl
1. Draw the face, including ears.
2.Draw her hairstyle. Then draw a hairpin on your head.
3. At the bottom of the head, draw the body and hands of the girl.
4.Draw some curves on your hair. Then draw your eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth on your face.
5. Draw a horizontal curve on your body. Then draw the hanging hair.
6. Draw the collar. Then draw the belt and ornament.
7.Draw curves on your belt. Then draw curves on the clothes.
8. Draw five vertical lines on the bottom, as shown above.
9.Finally, simply color it. The ancient Chinese girl is finished!