When it comes to Christmas, the first thing everyone thinks of is Santa Claus. According to legend, there are elves who will help Santa Claus work and make toys and other gifts for children. The sleigh that Santa Claus rides is also built by them.
Learning to draw such a Christmas elf head is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
» Draw a Christmas elf head PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
» Christmas elf head Coloring Page PDF <—– Click to download
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute Christmas elf. First draw the red and green hat, then draw the head, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
How to draw a Christmas elf head
1. First draw a small bell.
2. Draw a curve on the left of the bell.
3. Add another line to get a hat.
4. Draw the brim of this hat.
5. Draw a "U" to get the outline of the head.
6. Add ears to the sides of the head.
7. Draw two symmetrical eyes on your face.
8. Add a big mouth under the eyes. Then add a horizontal line.
9. Finally, simply color it. This Christmas elf head is finished!