The flowering period of poinsettia is winter. Because of its bright and red flowers, it is often used as a Christmas decoration. Learn to draw such a poinsettia flower is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful poinsettia flower. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw a poinsettia flower PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a poinsettia flower
1. First draw small fruit.
2. Draw petals and fruit.
3. Add petals and fruit on the left.
4. Add the heart of the flower, and then petals.
5. Add petals and fruit on the right.
6. Add petals below this flower.
7. Draw the flower heart and petals.
8. Add three petals.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This poinsettia flower is done!