Robins are closely related to Christmas, and they are often seen on some Christmas cards and Christmas commemorative stamps.
Learn to draw such a robin wearing a Christmas hat is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on your homemade holiday card.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute robin, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a robin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a robin bird
1. Draw an "n" first. Then draw a horizontal line.
2.Draw an "n" inside it. And draw a slightly smaller "n."
3. Draw two capsule shapes as eyes. Then draw an inverted triangle to get the beak.
4. Draw a wavy line on top of its head. This is the brim of a Santa hat.
5. Draw out the Santa hat, as shown above.
6. Draw a wing on its side. And do the same on the other side.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw a leg and paw.
8. Draw the other leg and paw.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Christmas robin bird is done!