This is a cute snowman, with a carrot as nose, branches as arms, and wearing a cute Christmas hat and scarf, as if it is happy for Christmas.
A step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this Christmas snowman is very simple. If kids likes it, let them follow these steps and try it!
1. First draw a Christmas hat, as shown above.
2. Draw two curves at the bottom of the hat as the head. Then draw your eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Draw a scarf at the bottom of the head, and draw some curves on it as stripes.
4. Draw a big circle as the body of the snowman. Then draw the branch arms, and three small ovals as buttons.
5. Finally, simply color it. Apply red to your hat and scarf and orange to your nose. This Christmas snowman is done!