This is a cute turtle. It is wearing a Christmas hat, as if happily going to a holiday party. Learn to draw a cartoon turtle like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a beach, palm trees, etc. in the blank space.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Christmas turtle, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a Christmas turtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Christmas turtle
1. First draw an oval. Then draw a Santa hat.
2. Draw the brim of this Santa hat, as shown above.
3.Draw the outline of the turtle's head. Then draw a curve to get a smile.
4. Draw a circle on your face. Then draw a curve inside to get the eye.
5. On the left side of the head, draw the shell of this turtle.
6. Draw lines on the shell.
7. At the bottom of the shell, draw two legs.
8. Draw two curves connecting the head and body.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon turtle is done!