As the main place for the spread of religious activities, most churches have a long history. In the era of the unity of church and state in Europe, the church once had the supreme power. Learn to draw such a church building is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this church, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a church building PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a church building
1. Draw a "+" shape first. Then draw a triangle at the bottom for the roof.
2. Draw two vertical lines down from the bottom of the roof. Then draw a window and a roof.
3. Draw a trapezoidal roof. Then draw two "+" on top of it.
4. Draw two vertical lines down from one of the roofs. Then draw a horizontal line at the bottom and draw the gate.
5. Draw three rectangles at the bottom as stairs.
6. On either side of the gate, draw a window.
7. Draw a rectangular room.
8. Draw two rectangular doors. Then draw a horizontal line at the bottom of each door.
9.Finally, simply color it. This church is complete!