The clock has been invented for hundreds of years. It is an instrument with ingenious design and precise structure, which can be conveniently used for timekeeping.
Learn to draw such a clock is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the clock which just like a house. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a clock PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a clock
1. Draw its "roof" first, like a inverted "V".
2. Draw two slashes down. Then draw a trapezoid at the bottom.
3.Draw a big circle. Then draw a slightly smaller circle inside it.
4.Draw two small circles in the center, as shown above.
5.Draw another circle. Then draw the scale.
6. Draw the hour hand, minute hand and second hand respectively.
7. Draw a inverted V near the roof. Then draw a horizontal line near the bottom.
8. Draw two small rectangles at the bottom.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute clock is finished!