This is a cartoon construction worker. He is carrying a large plank and a hammer in his hand, working happily. Learning to draw such a construction worker is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw it on a cardstock to make a fun holiday card for your dad.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon construction worker, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a construction worker PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a construction worker
1. Draw eyebrows and eyes first. Then draw a helmet.
2. Outline the head, including an ear and nose.
3.Draw his mouth, as above.
4. Draw an arm, holding a big hammer.
5.Draw a belt, and all kinds of tools.
6. Draw two straps. Then draw the pants.
7. Draw the legs. Then draw the shoes.
8. Draw a big board. Then draw a hand.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The construction worker who is working is done!