The eagle is different from ordinary birds. It is a bird of prey and feeds on birds, rats and other small animals. Learn to draw a cool eagle head is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cool eagle head, very easy. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw an eagle head PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an eagle head
1. Draw the top and right edge of the head first.
2. Draw one of the eyes of this eagle. Then draw the top edge of the beak.
3. Draw the beak completely. Then draw the nose.
4. Draw feathers at the bottom.
5. Keep drawing feathers.
6. Draw feathers and add details.
7. Finally, simply color it. This eagle head is done!