This is a cute crab with an oval body and two big, round eyes. The crab's body is protected by a hard shell, breathing with gills.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this super cute cartoon crab out, very simple. If kids like it, try following the steps!
√ Draw a cartoon crab PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon crab
1.Draw two big circles first. Then draw a curve and a small circle in each. These are the crab's eyes.
2. Draw a large oval below your eyes as your body. Draw two curves that connect the eyes to the body.
Then draw two black dots on your body as a nose, and a long curve to get a smile.
3. Draw a large pair of pliers on each side of the eyes.
4. On the right, draw a few ovals as legs.
5. Draw your legs on the left side. Then paint the eyes black.
6. Finally, simply paint it red and the super cute crab is done!