The white crane has a strong attachment to shallow water wetlands and likes to live in places with large areas of fresh water and wide views. Learn to draw such a flying crane is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this realistic white crane. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a siberian crane PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a realistic white crane
1. Draw an eye first.
2. Draw its beak.
3. Draw the outline of the head.
4. Complete the head. Then draw the abdomen.
5. Draw one of its wings.
6. Draw feathers on this wing.
7. Draw its tail. Then draw a leg.
8. Draw the other leg.
9. Finally, simply color it. This crane is finished!