Cruise ships used to be one of the means of transport of mail and passengers at the same time. Modern cruise ships are mainly used for travel, just like moving hotels.
Learn to draw a cartoon cruise like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the sky too, it can be sunny, cloudy or rainy.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cruise ship sailing, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cruise ship PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon cruise ship
1. Draw the hull of this cruise ship first. It's like a shoe without a heel.
2. Draw the cabin on the top. Then draw the second layer of cabin on top of it.
3. Draw a large chimney on top. Then draw another chimney next to it.
4. On top of each chimney, draw the smoke.
5. On the hull, draw small ovals.
6. Near the bottom edge of the ship, draw a curve from left to right.
7. On the left side of the bottom of the ship, draw a wavy line.
8. On the right side of the bottom of the ship, also draw a wavy line.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon cruise ship is complete!