This is a cute boy. You can try to change his eyebrows, eyes and mouth to show him various expressions! Learn to draw a cartoon boy like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute boy, very simple. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a boy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute boy
1. Draw a hat first, as shown above.
2. Outline the head, including an ear, and leave a gap at the bottom.
3. Next to this ear, draw the hair.
4. Draw eyebrows, eyes and mouth on your face.
5.Draw a curve at the bottom of the head to get the neckline. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw the other arm.
7. Draw out two pockets, while drawing the clothes completely.
8. Draw the legs while drawing the body completely. Then draw a small circle on the hat.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cute cartoon boy is finished!