In Europe, wherever you go, the most brilliant and artistically appealing buildings you can see are undoubtedly the churches. They are not only the embodiment of architectural art, but also reflect European culture from one side.
Learn to draw such a cartoon church is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon church, it is very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw a church PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute church
1. Draw a "+" first. Then draw a triangle at the bottom.
2. Draw two floors at the bottom. And draw two windows.
3. Draw the roof at the bottom. Then draw two lines down.
4. In a similar way, draw another roof and two downward lines. Then draw a curve at the bottom as the ground.
5. Draw an "n" on the top and a church bell in it. Then draw two "n" at the bottom to get the door.
6. Draw a cloud on each side of the church.
7. Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon church is finished!