The vigorous limbs, long tail and huge body are part of the portrayal of dinosaurs. They lived in the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods, and were all extinct 65 million years ago.
Learn to draw such a cute dinosaur is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cute dinosaur. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cute dinosaur PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cute dinosaur
1. Draw the head first. Then draw an eye and smile.
2. Draw a curve from top to bottom.
3. Draw another curve to get the neck.
4. Draw a curve from left to right to get the back.
5. Draw its tail. Then draw a leg.
6. Draw the other three legs. Then draw the abdomen.
7. Draw some spines.
8. Draw some spines on the back as well.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cute dinosaur is done!