The giraffe is now the tallest animal on land. Although it is far from being compared with some extinct dinosaurs, it is already a behemoth in our eyes! Learn to draw such a cute giraffe is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages .
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute giraffe, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a giraffe PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute giraffe
1. Outline the head first, including two cute ears.
2. Draw its nose. And then draw the mouth.
3. Draw two small horns on top of the head, and an "M" between them. Then draw the oval eyes.
4. Draw a long neck. Then draw a front leg.
5. Draw the body of this giraffe. Then draw a back leg.
6. Draw the other two legs, as shown above.
7. Draw some ovals on the head and body, two wavy lines on the neck, and then the tail. Then draw a seedling next to the giraffe.
8. Finally, simply color it. This giraffe is done!