This is a cute Godzilla. Maybe it is a giant monster, but you will never be afraid of it! Learn to draw such a cartoon Godzilla is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute Godzilla, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cute Godzilla PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute Godzilla
1. Draw a curve from left to right. Then draw an ear on each end.
2. Draw two curves down to get the head of this Godzilla.
3. Draw two short arms. Then draw two more curves down.
4. Draw two short legs. Then draw a curve to connect them.
5. Draw two circles as eyes. And then draw this Godzilla's mouth.
6.Draw two spines on top.
7. Draw three spines on the back.
8. Draw the tail on one side of the body. Then draw a spine on the tail as well.
9. Finally, simply color it and draw the cheeks. This cute cartoon Godzilla is done!