Penguins usually live south of the equator. Some penguins live in cold places, and some live in tropical places, but they are actually happy only in cold climates.
Learn to draw such a cute baby penguin is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute little penguin. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a baby penguin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cute baby penguin
1. Outline the head first. Then draw the outline of the face.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes and mouth, as shown above.
3. Outline the body. Then draw its belly.
4. At the bottom of the body, draw its feet.
5. Draw the front limbs on the sides of the body.
6. Finally, simply color it. This little penguin is finished!