Tigers often live alone, and male and female tigers live together only during the breeding season. Tigers are mostly active at dusk.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cute little tiger out, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a little tiger PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a little tiger
1. Draw a big circle as your head. Then draw a curve on it to get the outline of the face.
2. Draw your ears, oval eyes and nose, and paint the nose black.
3. Complete the eyes and draw the mouth. Then draw patterns on the face.
4.Draw little bodies and limbs. Also draw patterns on the body.
5. Draw a slender tail, black and white.
6. Finally, simply color it and the cute little tiger is done!