The salamander is an amphibian, much like the reptile lizard. It has poor vision, mainly relies on smell to prey, and feeds on tadpoles, frogs, and small fishes. Learn to draw such a cute salamander is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon salamander. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a salamander PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a salamander
1. Outline the head first, leaving a gap at the bottom.
2. Draw three petal-like shapes on the right side.
3. Same on the left side.
4. Then add some wavy lines.
5. Draw eyebrows, eyes and mouth on your face.
6. Draw the body and tail of this salamander.
7. Draw two small arms on the body.
8. Draw two more legs.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute cartoon salamander is done!