This is a cute vampire bat. The real vampire bats are very ugly, and only start to suck animal blood after dark. Learn to draw such a cartoon vampire bat is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon vampire bat, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a vampire bat PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a vampire bat
1. First draw an "M" to get the outline of the head of this bat.
2. Next draw the left wing.
3. Draw this wing completely.
4. Draw the top edge of the other wing.
5. Draw this wing completely too.
6. Draw a "W" to get the body of this bat.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw its claws.
8. Draw oval eyes and nose on face. Then draw the mouth and teeth.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon vampire bat is done!