This is a male doctor. He is wearing a hat, a mask, and a white lab coat, as if he is about to enter the ward or perform an operation on the patient. Learning to draw a cartoon doctor like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for kids of all ages. You can try to draw a scene in the hospital next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this doctor wearing a mask, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw a doctor wearing a mask PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a doctor wearing a mask
1. Draw a hat first, as shown above.
2. Draw the hair. Then draw the exposed face.
3.Draw two ears. Then draw a mask.
4. Draw two curves on your face for your eyebrows. Then draw the eyes below.
5. At the bottom of the mask, draw the collar and tie.
6.Draw the doctor's body, wearing a white coat.
7. Draw a hand. Then draw the pocket, buttons and bottom edges of the coat.
8. Draw legs at the bottom. Then draw the shoes.
9.Finally, simply color it. The male doctor is finished!