This is a fashionable grandmother. She is wearing pink shoes and carrying a pink small bag, as if she was about to go shopping. Learning to draw a cartoon granny like this is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw it on a card and give it to your grandma on Mother's Day.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this grandma, very simple. You can choose her clothes and the color of her hair. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw a grandma PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a grandma
1. Draw her hairstyle first, as shown above.
2. Draw the face. Then draw the ears, earrings and neck.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth on your face. Then draw the wrinkles.
4.Draw the outline of the garment, and draw a horizontal curve on it.
5.Draw a part of the clothes. Then draw an arm.
6. Complete the clothes, with another arm and a small bag.
7.At the bottom, draw a leg and shoe.
8. In a similar way, draw the other leg and shoe.
9.Finally, color it carefully. The fashionable old lady is finished!