This is a female teacher. With a book and a stick in her hands, she is giving lessons to the students. Learning to draw such a female teacher is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a podium, blackboard, etc. next to it to make it more vivid.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this female teacher, very simple. You can choose any color of her clothes, even without glasses. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw a female teacher in class PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a teacher in class
1. Draw her hairstyle first, as shown above.
2. Draw the face, including the ears. Then draw a pair of glasses.
3. Draw eyebrows, glasses, nose and smile.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw the collar.
5.Draw her top.
6. Draw a book. Then draw the arms and hands.
7.Draw a skirt. Then draw the legs and shoes on the bottom.
8. Draw another arm, with a stick in your hand.
9.Finally, simply color it. The female teacher who is lecturing is finished!