This is a cute flower. It is like a windmill, it seems that as long as the wind blows, it will start to rotate. Learning to draw such a flower is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw more flowers next to it, or add sky, ground, etc.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this flower, very simple. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a flower PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute flower
1. Draw a circle first.
2. Draw three petals, as shown above.
3. Draw three more petals.
4. Draw a line on each petal.
5. Draw the stem at the bottom.
6. Draw a leaf on the stem. Then draw a curve on the leaf.
7.Draw another leaf.
8. Draw three more circles in the flower heart.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute flower is done!