The life span of flies is only about 1 month. They like to be active in bright places, the greater the brightness, the greater the amount of activity. Learn to draw such a fly is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this fly. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a fly PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a fly
1. Draw two big eyes first. Then draw a dot inside each.
2. Outline the head. Then draw its mouth.
3. Draw both legs.
4. Draw the body.
5. Draw a wing.
6. Draw some curves on this wing.
7. Draw another wing. Then draw a leg.
8. Draw two curves between the wings.
9. Finally, simply color it. This fly is done!