The smallest helicopter in the world is a single-man ultra-small helicopter, developed by Japan, with a dead weight of only 115 kg.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute helicopter out, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a helicopter PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a flying helicopter
1. Draw the structure connecting the rotor and the fuselage first. Then draw a big oval.
2. Draw the outline of the fuselage, leaving two small gaps at the bottom.
3. Draw the windshield and door on the fuselage. Then draw the undercarriage at the bottom.
4. Draw a circle on the right, and inside it, draw a small circle and three short lines. Then draw two curves and connect it to the fuselage.
5. Draw a small oval on the door. Then draw some curves and straight lines on the big oval at the top.
6. Finally, paint it carefully and the cute helicopter is finished!