This is a red fox. It has big eyes and sits quietly on the ground, very cute. Learning to draw such a fox is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw flowers, trees, insects, etc next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this red fox, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a red fox PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a red fox
1.Draw the fox's head first, as shown above.
2. Draw two curves as eyebrows. Then draw big oval eyes.
3. Draw an oval nose. Then draw whiskers.
4. Draw two big ears, and draw a curve in each ear.
5.Draw the neck at the bottom. Then draw the body.
6. Draw two legs, and draw a line between them.
7.Draw two feet. Then draw its belly.
8. Draw a big tail, and draw a curve on it.
9.Finally, simply color it. This red fox is done!